Senior Thermal Design Engineer
We are currently looking for a Senior Thermal design engineer to join the R&D division of a Global Telecoms organisation.
The successful Senior Thermal Designer will be based in the Gothenburg office and be responsible for the challenge to design and compare our clients future cooling concepts
The Senior Thermal design Engineer will be responsible for the Thermal analysis of various telecom equipment incl requirement specification.
The position will also include responsibility for technology studies in the electronic cooling design area
The work will be done in very close cooperation with other system design teams in Sweden and the Far East.
Key skills and experience
- The candidate should have around 5-10 years experiences on thermal design of telecom equipment to provide the candidate with a thorough and deep understanding of cooling of electronics and a wide experience of CFD programs like : Ice Pack, Flotherm, etc.
- We also expect an expertise of conceptual design of equipment and comparison of various thermal solutions in both the cost and the functionality perspective.
- For this position we prefer experiences of the 'platform, concept & product portfolio' discussions that take place during the initial phases of a product lifecycle.
- Applicants must be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
- We require Bachelor Degree, Masters in mechanical / or and electrical engineering or equivalent background
- We believe that this individuals have several Patents and have produced several international papers.